Changes to Policy
Our Collection and Use of Personal Information
* Responding to your questions or comments
* Sending you information you have requested
* Notifying you of new services and promotions
* When you use the Services, or send electronic correspondence to us (including e-mail), you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices within the Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing
* Creating and managing your online account
* Facilitating transactions you have requested and communicating information about such transactions.
Sharing of Personal Information
MMP Business will not disclose Personal Information to third parties, except in the following circumstances:
* When required to complete a transaction or service that you have requested;
* To respond to an inquiry, request or complaint that you have made;
* To other MMP Business affiliates and subsidiaries, or any subsequent owner or operator of our Services if we assign our rights and obligations in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets;
* With business partners who help us collect and analyze Personal Information and Electronic Data;
* When we are required by law or court order to disclose, or we believe in good faith that the law requires it;
* When disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against, someone who may cause or be causing harm to, or interference with, our rights or property, other users of our Services, or anyone else; or
* In any other circumstances when you have given your consent to such disclosure.
Protection of Children's Personal Information
Our Services are not intended for use by children, and we do not publish content that is targeted to children. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will make reasonable efforts to remove the information, at your written request. To request the removal of your child's information, please send us an e-mail at: Mail@MMPBusiness.com.
Some non-personally identifiable information is collected and stored automatically when you use our Services ("Electronic Data"). We may gather and store Electronic Data about your use automatically via our system's server. Electronic Data does not identify you personally. Electronic Data may include:
* IP address
* Domain name
* Type of browser
* Operating system
* Pages viewed
* Search requests
* Geolocation & country
* Time and duration of visit
We may aggregate Electronic Data and use it to deliver personalized content, to diagnose programs with the Services, and for statistical purposes. For example, the Electronic Data helps us to determine the volume of our users' interest in certain aspects of our Services. It also helps us understand how we can improve the content of our Services. We may disclose Electronic Data to third parties.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
While MMP Business takes reasonable steps to protect the privacy of its users, it cannot promise or guarantee that its current online applications programming will address every browser setting or honor every personal browser preference. In particular, MMP Business does not react to "Do Not Track" or "DNT" browser signals at this time. Note that third parties may collect Personal Information, Electronic Data, and other information about your activities over time and across different websites when you use our Services.
Your privacy and the security of your Personal Information are important to us. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that Personal Information you provide will be maintained in a secure environment. We will also make reasonable efforts to ensure that we retain information about you only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required under any contract or by applicable law. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information (including Personal Information) you provide to us while using our Services, and you provide such information at your own risk.
Links to Other Websites
Consent to Processing; International Transfer of Data
Accessing Your Information
You have the right to request details of Personal Information which we hold about you. We will comply with your request promptly and by no later than 30 days from receipt of any such request. We may charge a reasonable fee for responding to your request which we will notify to you. All such requests should be delivered by e-mail to: Mail@mmpbusiness.com.